Terms of Guarantee
A - WITHIN THE CONTEXT
- Without looking at the production year, within the normal conditions of the usage, the products that production or material mistake has been determined are within the context of guarantee lifelong, it is repaired, if it is not possible, it is changed with the new one immediately.
B - OUTSIDE THE SCOPE
The instruments used in the conditions explained below are outside the scope of the guarantee and they are not changed with the new ones.
- The ones used out of the aim of usage or the operating instructions
- The ones deformed or out of order due to the reason that they are used with excessive violence by placing a pipe or by striking with a hammer.
- The products whose original conditions are went bad due to stoning, sandpapering, drilling or welding by the user.
- The products that are put without the required protective care is done, is waited in dusty, humid and muddy places, after it is used.
- The ones stocked in humid and rusty areas long periods of time and exposed to corrosion.
INSTRUCTIONS OF HAND TOOLS IN SECURE AND APPROPPRIATELY
THE PROCESS REQUIRED TO BE MADE
- Be sure that the key measure is appropriate for the product
- Be sure that the instrument is placed appropriately during the use.
- Check the instruments ever so often. Change the instruments damaged or tired off.
- Search for the instruction conditions and the endurance values of the instrument.
- Be careful that the flashing surface should be bigger than the flasher.
- Always use the right appliance in the airy instruments.
- Choose personal protective equipment according to the working conditions.
- Always move the wheeled set cabinets after the doors and the moving parts are locked.
- While working on the wheeled set cabinets, break the wheels.
THE PROCESS REQUIRED NOT TO BE MADE
- Do not exceed the required torque speed by using elongations. (Especially in all main lines)
- Do not use any of the instruments as crowbars, chisels or belt punchers, contrary to its production. (For example: screwdriver)
- Do not force the instrument to have excessive power. (For example: keys and screwdrivers)
- Never strike the instrument to an object that is harder than the surface. (For example: hammers or chisels)
- Do not make the instrument to undergo a change. (Its shape or its part)
- Do not use the metric measured keys on the inch measured screws or the contrary.
- Do not use the tired off or faulty instruments
- While the wheeled fix cabinets are full, do not keep more than one drawer open.
- Use always the appropriate instruments right for the aim, by abiding the conditions and the convenient uses explained above.